Modification and upgrades of machines (retrofitting)
Our specialists for machine safety not only offer you support in Technical Project Planning for retrofit projects. Based on our comprehensive know-how, we are also able to carry out modification and modernisation projects from A to Z – from planning to commissioning or turnkey handover of the standard-compliant machine.
This service offer includes the following process steps:
- Analysis of the status quo of measures already taken
- On-site recording of all data and areas of action
- Collection of all necessary information (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic …)
- Creation of action lists, generic diagrams and sketches (CAD/CAE) including their presentation in the context of a first technical meeting
- Coordination of the action lists; preparation of the final plans and programmes
- Draft, design and procurement of materials, safety equipment, control cabinets, safety components, fence systems, etc.
- Installation of equipment and peripherals with subsequent commissioning and approval
- Safety tests and acceptance of the overall installation
- Handover of full project documentation
In these modification projects, the tec.nicum experts take into account the specific risks and individual requirements, such as accessibility and availability of the plants, so that the best solution is realised, also from an economic point of view.